A Journey to Fandom

My SS501-fan history started with Yoon Ji Hoo.













After Watching Boys Over Flowers in marathon-mode over one weekend in May 2009, I shifted to surfing the net for more info on Ji Hoo Sunbae. That's when I learned that his real name is Kim Hyun Joong, and that he is the leader of a Korean boyband SS501.

The very first video I watched from a video streaming site is Leader practicing U R Man. Thanks to skypoem@YT.


I was awed by the 5 boys' musical talent plus leader's ability to dance so well. From then on, it became a daily routine for me to search for SS501 Videos on the net. I fell inlove with the boys' individual characters and how they look after each other in the M!Pick series, and became more deeply in love with Leader when I watched We Got Married and Can Love Be Refilled Too.


Unknowingly, I became hooked with the charm of these five young men. I watched every video of them that I find on the net... be it a concert fan cam, a TV show/game show guesting, an interview, or a fan-made photo/video slideshow... I watched just about everything about them that I can get my browser on... I guess I totally became addicted to them.


But as much as I love these young men as a group-SS501 and as charming individuals (the cute Otter Prince Heo Young Saeng, the kind-hearted eternal center Kim Kyu Jong, the friendly-Mal sexy charisma Park Jung Min, and the always smiling magnae Kim Hyung Joon), there is one great love that stood out, unsurpassed by the rest... and that is my love for our dear 4D Prince, Leader Kim Hyun Joong.em2300.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment