Tender Kyu

Kyu really has a tender, yet strong heart. As I watched this video, my tears can't stop pouring that I think I might have cried a river. Hahaha that was an exaggeration. But seriously, Kyu Jong is a really good son, a really good person, and is really fit to be an IDOL.
Saranghae Kyu Jong oppa, your Triple S will always be here to support SS501.

[EngSubbed] KangHeart - KyuJong Cut [01.12.09]

Thanks to iBreatheLifeMusic for allowing me to post her subbed video in my blog.
(Video Credit to Shirbogurl2)

Personally, I think subbers are like bridges, they bring SS501 closer to overseas fans, especially to those who don't understand Korean language.
Kamsahamnida Ji Youn of iBreatheLifeMusic / NulSarangHae, your hard work is very much appreciated. Same goes to all the other subbers for SS501, you are all heaven-sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment